- Where is the OSU Esports Arena located?
The OSU Esports Arena is located at the heart of campus in the historic Oklahoma State University Student Union basement room 070.
- What are its hours of operation?
During the academic semester, normal arena operating hours will be open to the public from 10 a.m. – midnight, Monday through Friday unless otherwise posted. Weekend hours will open from noon to midnight, unless otherwise posted. Hours could vary for special events or academic schedules. The Student Union reserves the right to reserve the arena for classes, events, tournaments, meetings or other activities.
- Where can I park?
There is free, public parking on the streets surrounding the Student Union. There is also an attached parking garage, located on the corner of Hester and University that is available at a rate of $1.50 per hour. (Parking is free on Sunday.)
- Can I bring my own peripherals to the OSU Esports Arena?Yes! If you have your own mouse, keyboard or controller you are welcome to bring it to the arena. We have drivers and software for most popular brands preinstalled.
- Can I bring food and and drinks with me in the OSU Esports Arena?No. We do not allow any food or drinks in the arena at this time. There are several good places to have a quick snack break just outside the arena. If you need to take a break to get a drink you can lock your PC to reserve your spot, but this does count against any time purchased for the arena.
- Can I charge game time in the OSU Esports Arena to my bursar?No. We currently only accept debit card and credit cards.
- How can I meet other gamers?The Gamers of OSU organization is a fantastic place to meet other gamers. With 500 members, there is almost always someone who will share the same gaming interests. Check out their Linktree for more information!
- How can I plan an event in the OSU Esports Arena?Contact us and we will help plan your event! email@example.com
- Did my tuition and fees fund the OSU Esports Arena?No. Thanks to the daily operations of the Student Union, we were able to fund the arena without tuition or student fees.